Skype meetings are an online group workspace. Each meeting has its workspace online and is available 24/7. There is no chance of meeting in the same place twice.
There are three options for organizing a Skype meeting:
- Outlook desktop application (the easiest way to use Outlook)
- If you don’t have the Outlook desktop app installed, the Outlook Web App application can be used (with a browser).
- Skype for Business via the desktop app called Quick Meeting.
This note will show you how to fix a Skype meeting using the Outlook desktop app.
- Open Outlook and choose the time you want to host the meeting.
- Click the New Skype Meeting button in the top right corner.
Once you have finished this, you will be able to define, e.g., Participants and other information. The system creates a unique link for each meeting. Join a Skype Meeting.
- In the Recipient field, enter the names of the people to be invited
- Please join the topic for the meeting
- Make the agenda. NOTE! NOTE!
- The Schedule Assistant will allow you to check the availability of all participants. You can change the time of the meeting if necessary.
- Send an invitation to a meeting.